I have an extra ticket for a play at the Freud Playhouse at UCLA for Sat. Oct 18 at 8:00 and need someone to go with me. The play is "Playboy of the Western World" by John Millington Synge, an Irish writer. The ticket is free to you, but I need you to drive. Does anyone want to go?
We've been trying to do this outing for months, so let's just do it. I can go some of the weeks during in November - what are good weekends for the rest of you?
Also, there are several of us who aren't commenting here, so should we assume they aren't reading this blog, and thus do not know what's going on?
20 comments:
I want to go to the Getty.
I also want to go to the Getty.
the gardens are beautiful at the Getty
That sounds like fun ... what weekend should we go?
When are you planning to go to the Getty?
Count me in - I want to go to the Getty too.
I've been wanting to go too... Just let me know when.
This is a great time of the year to visit the Getty. The view will be amazing. Let's go!
Robin,
Very cute picture - your grandkids are adorable!
Thanks Maureen, those are my little muffins.
Great to see all the activity on the blog!
What does everyone think about trying to do the Getty outing next weekend - either 10/25 or 10/26?
I added a URL to the original post so people can check out what they have right now.
Oh....I can't do it 10/25 weekend, I am volunteering at a kid's hospital Halloween Party, and then take off for Palm Springs for my Mom's birthday!!
I have an extra ticket for a play at the Freud Playhouse at UCLA for Sat. Oct 18 at 8:00 and need someone to go with me. The play is "Playboy of the Western World" by John Millington Synge, an Irish writer.
The ticket is free to you, but I need you to drive.
Does anyone want to go?
Robin - the play sounds like fun. I would take you up on your offer, but I'm down with a cold. I hope you find a taker and have a great time.
The Getty sounds great! I can't make the weekend of 10/25 either, but the weekend after or so would be great!
We've been trying to do this outing for months, so let's just do it. I can go some of the weeks during in November - what are good weekends for the rest of you?
Also, there are several of us who aren't commenting here, so should we assume they aren't reading this blog, and thus do not know what's going on?
Hi everyone,
The last two weekends in October do not work for me, and neither do the first two weekends in November. What does everyone else's schedule look like?
Maureen
I will be out of town from Nov.23 untill the 28
What about the weekend of Nov 15?
Post a Comment